This wrap is called a Moby Wrap & it is So neat! It is basically a really long piece of fabric that can be wrapped in all different ways to carry your baby. It comes with a book that has like 8 different ways to wrap & carry your baby! I love it!
This is a really cute nursing coverup that is lightweight. It is really cute! (Ignore my cheesy posing, but I just couldn't figure out how to take a picture of it with out actually wearing it haha).
This baby carrier is called a Baby Bjorn that straps on your front so that the baby is facing toward me. It seems very simple & convenient!
A few books that I can't wait to read :) The Happiest Baby On the Block was something that I really wanted!Today I recieved a package in the mail from my Uncle David Penasa, Aunt Celeste, & baby Illuminata. I was SO thrilled with what they sent us! I just couldn't help but post some pics (especially for my mom & dad). It is so hard being away from my family while I am pregnant & it helps to be able to share with them all of my excitement! Anyways, they sent us a few baby blankets & baby hooded towels with a washcloth which are really cute. They also sent several books that I can't wait to start reading! One of them my friend Megan suggested for all soon to be parents & I was hoping to get one! They also sent a baby monitor & 2 different baby carriers which look really nice! They also sent a cover up for nursing, which I was really hoping for :) Just when you start to feel overwhelmed with all the baby stuff that needs to be bought we get blessed!! Thanks so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment