Saturday, April 24, 2010

32 weeks!



I can't believe that we have less than 2 months until our little girl gets here! Just about 8 weeks until my due date...and I am feeling it haha. I am still LOVING being pregnant, but I can definately feel the rapid changes in my body now. Our little one is also moving around quite a bit now & much stronger! It is so neat to feel her every day & I often find myself talking to my little "sweetie." My next Dr appt is on Tuesday ( I go every 2 wks now.)
Tonight I had a great date with Mike...matinee movie ( we felt like an old couple haha but it is SO much cheaper that way!), delicious supper, & then Dairy Queen to top it off! Needless to say, I ate PLENTY of food tonight to last ahile haha. But, we had a great time & it was nice to go out together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment