We just moved to Linn, MO aboout a week after my graduation from Mesa State College. Talk about packing like crazy!!! We have now been here about a month & I feel like I am finally settling in. It is starting to feel alot more like home now. I miss my friends & family back in CO like crazy though!!!!! We are currently renting a little 3 bedroom, 1 bath house right off of main street & I like that I can walk wherever I want to. Our landlord is providing us with whatever supplies we need to fix up the place, such as paint & tile. After a ton of cleaning & some paint the house is already looking a lot better! We hope to continue to paint & tile soon. Mike is going to hang me a wash line in our yard & I hope to get some flowers planted soon! We are also so blessed that Mike has had plenty of work! Before we moved we were really struggling financially & we know that God has provided us with this opportunity to live in a new area. The weather has been extremely hot & humid lately which I am not at all used to. Hopefully I get acclimated soon!!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Moving
We just moved to Linn, MO aboout a week after my graduation from Mesa State College. Talk about packing like crazy!!! We have now been here about a month & I feel like I am finally settling in. It is starting to feel alot more like home now. I miss my friends & family back in CO like crazy though!!!!! We are currently renting a little 3 bedroom, 1 bath house right off of main street & I like that I can walk wherever I want to. Our landlord is providing us with whatever supplies we need to fix up the place, such as paint & tile. After a ton of cleaning & some paint the house is already looking a lot better! We hope to continue to paint & tile soon. Mike is going to hang me a wash line in our yard & I hope to get some flowers planted soon! We are also so blessed that Mike has had plenty of work! Before we moved we were really struggling financially & we know that God has provided us with this opportunity to live in a new area. The weather has been extremely hot & humid lately which I am not at all used to. Hopefully I get acclimated soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Angie, what a neat way to keep up with your family!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. if you ever are driving to KC stop by! We are not far off the freeway....hugs, becky
ReplyDelete