Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Shoes

So the other day Mike & I decided that it was probably about time to buy Payton some new shoes. This may sound weird, but they were actually the 1st pair of new shoes that we have ever bought her! I just always have let her go barefoot or just in socks. We have got some pairs at yard sales or from friends, but have just never bought her a new pair! They always seem to be more trouble than anything. Now though, she wants to hold our hands & walk everywhere which makes for some very dirty feet! Her new shoes are soooo cute & also look very comfy. They have elastic around the ankles too so they don't fall off. The funny thing is though, is that Payton has TINY feet! She is still wearing a size 3 (6-12 months) & they are loose on her!



1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love the shoes. Shoahanna hardly ever wears shoes either because nothing fits her feet. She has tiny FAT feet :)Thankfully its summer and she can just go barefoot and get tough feet. ha

    ReplyDelete