Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thanks mom!

So one of Payton's favorite things ever right now is our vacuum. Don't ask me why, but she basically jumps out of her skin when I get it out to clean. She just loves everyting about it.. it is so hilarious! This may sound weird, but we call it her " little lover". Now like I said it sounds strange, but in my family we always used that term jokingly to call our dog Kiki. Basically, its just something that is just too good to be true! And that is what the vacuum is to Payton- Better than any of her other baby toys! Anyways, so I found this kids vacuum at a yard sale last wk & had to get it for her. Her face shows her excitement! Now she loves to pull it around the house :) It is her new favorite thing


No comments:

Post a Comment